Question: I lived in Michigan my entire life until 2008 when I moved to Florida. In Michigan, I received two convictions for drinking and driving and my license was suspended/revoked. I now live in Florida and have changed my life around and need a drivers license. Florida will not give me a license until I clear up Michigan, CAN YOU PLEASA HELP?


Michigan Drivers License Restoration Lawyer TODD LEVITT, has been helping people get their OUT OF STATE Driving Privleges back for more than a decade. The good news is you don’t have to fly back to Michigan to get this accomplished. OUT OF STATE Drivers License Restoration lawyer, TODD LEVITT can do this without you having to pay for expensive airline tickets and miss a day of work. So, if you or someone you know once lived in Michigan and lost their Drivers License due to DUI’S, OWI’S, DRUG CRIMES or for any reason, contact OUT OF STATE Driver License Lawyer, TODD LEVITT, at 989-772-6000 for a free consultation.