1. Driving is more dangerous than expressway driving because of the:2. You come to an intersection with a flashing red light. You must:
a. Slow down and drive carefully through the intersection.
b. Turn either right or left since the road is blocked ahead.
c. Stop at the intersection and wait for a flashing green light.
d. Stop at the intersection, then proceed as traffic allows.
3. You are driving on the right lane of an expressway. You should probably move into the left lane when:
a. Traffic is heavy but moving steadily.
b. The weather is bad and the road is slippery.
c. Traffic is slow in your lane and cars are in the left lane.
d. Traffic is light and cars are merging onto the expressway from the right.
4. Before turning left, it is important to:
a. Sound your horn.
b. Yield to oncoming vehicles.
c. Swing to the right side of your lane.
d. Wait until oncoming traffic has a red light.
5. When entering an expressway behind several other vehicles, it is MOST important to:
a. Keep your eyes on the vehicle in back of you.
b. Adjust the position and speed of your vehicle to the flow of traffic.
c. Stay as close as possible to the vehicle in front of you.
d. Cancel your turn signal.
6. To reduce the effects of headlight glare at night, you should look:
a. Straight ahead.
b. Over your shoulder.
c. At the center of the road.
d. To the right edge of the road.
7. You are coming to an intersection with a yellow flashing light. You should:
a. Stop and wait for the light to change.
b. Make a U-turn; the intersection is closed.
c. Drive carefully through the intersection.
d. Prepare to stop; the light is about to turn red.
answers: 1. (c); 2. (d); 3. (d); 4. (b); 5.(b); 6. (d); 7. (c)
CMU Student Lawyer, TODD LEVITT, has been representing CMU Students for more than 17 years. Todd Levitt, represents students for Drunk Driving, DUI, MIP’s, Possession of Marijuana, Driver’s License Restoration, Driving on a Suspended License, Retail Fraud, Fleeing and Eluding, Nusiance Party, Assault and Battery, MDOP, Malicious Destruction of Property, All Traffic Matters,
Todd Levitt, can be reached for a free consultation at 989-772-6000